WATO-EX 65 PRO
Combined with state-of-the-art technology, WATO EX-65 Pro provides comprehensive patient safety guarantee, advanced ventilation solution and unprecedented ergonomical design for clinical use.
The WATO EX-65Pro Series of anesthesia machines are suitable for general anesthesia in a wide range of operating theatre patients from infants to adults With stable function, advanced safety design, reliable performance and user-friendly interface.
The WATO gives clinical users basic monitoring measurements on a colorful LCD screen with up to 3 waveforms with colored electronical flowmeter, including Paw, TVe, MV, Ppeak, and Pmean, with graphs of pressure and flow at the same time.
- Besides basic ventilation modes, WATO also offers advanced modes such as SIMV , PSV and PCV-VG applicable for spontaneous breathing of patients.
The powerful data review supports 24-hour trends for alarm events.
Besides the integrated monitoring parameters, WATO also provides modular monitoring covering EtCO2, AG and BIS. Additional features include.
- Breathing circuit with CO2 bypass valve, which supports CO2 canister exchange during surgery .
- 134 autoclavable canister system for easy maintenance and cleaning
- Suitable canister system for disposible canisters
- AGCO outlet for using with open systems
- Automatic self test
- Oxygen flush system
- Adjustable suction system
- Information message displayed on screen to confirm the correct assembly of a CO2 canister .
- Information message displayed for the correct assembly of a breathing circuit to provide safety confirmation
- Cardiopulmonary Bypass (CPB) alarm management is available
- Multi-selectable display on a colorful LCD screen
- Contemporary and ergonomic considerations
- Electronically-controlled and pneumatically-driven ventilator . VCV, PCV, SIMV, PSV,PCV-VG and Manual modes.
- Allowing conjunction with up to 2 vaporizers
- On EX-65 Pro the minimum TV down to 20mL, makes it suitable for patients from infants to adults without changing the breathing circuit.
- Modular device for Anesthetic Agents, BIS and loops measurement for EX-65 Pro.
- Meets versatile applications, especially for low-flow anesthesia
- Selectable AGSS system for pasive or active
- Compatible with Mindray patient monitors with a pre-designed mounting kit