Combined with state-of-the-art technology, WATO EX-65 provides comprehensive patient safety guarantee, advanced ventilation solution and unprecedented ergonomical design for clinical use.
The WATO EX-65 Series of anesthesia machines are suitable for general anesthesia in a wide range of operating theatre patients from infants to adults. With stable function, advanced safety design, reliable performance and user-friendly interface, the WATO gives clinical users basic monitoring measurements on a colorful LCD screen with up to 3 waveforms, including Paw, TVe, MV, Ppeak, and Pmean, with graphs of pressure and flow at the same time. Besides basic ventilation modes, WATO also offers advanced modes such as SIMV and PSV applicable for spontaneous breathing of patients. The powerful data review supports 24-hour trends for alarm events. Besides the integrated monitoring parameters, WATO also provides modular monitoring covering EtCO2, AG and BIS.
Additional features include
- Breathing circuit with CO2 bypass valve, which supports CO2 canister exchange during surgery
- Information message displayed on screen to confirm the correct assembly of a CO2 canister
- Information message displayed for the correct assembly of a breathing circuit to provide safety confirmation
- Cardiopulmonary Bypass (CPB) alarm management is available for EX-65 and EX-55
- Multi-selectable display on a colorful LCD screen
- Contemporary and ergonomic considerations
- Electronically-controlled and pneumatically-driven ventilator . VCV, PCV, SIMV, PSV and Manual modes
- Allowing conjunction with up to 2 vaporizers
- On EX-65 and EX-55, the minimum TV down to 20mL, makes it suitable for patients from infants to adults without changing the breathing circuit
- Modular device for Anesthetic Agents, BIS and loops measurement for EX-65 and EX-55
- Meets versatile applications, especially for low-flow anesthesia
- Compatible with Mindray patient monitors with a pre-designed mounting kit