An innovative patient monitor with “green” credentials, Mindray’s iMEC helps you to reduce your hospital’s ecological footprint and to contribute to a sustainable care environment. Based on its optimized hardware design, iMEC achieves a 50% lower power consumption compared to conventional patient monitors. This allows for an improved battery life and a fan-less design, providing cleaner and quieter performance. It also offers a robust but thin and lightweight structure, making iMEC very easy to carry. Its preconfigured measurement parameters meet all standard clinical requirements and allow iMEC to operate in various hospital settings, including Emergency Rooms, Recovery Units, General Wards and Outpatient areas. “No -fan design” allows for a quiet care environment. 2.6Kg to 3.6Kg with an integral carry-handle, ideal for portable use.
- Touch screen with 800×600 high resolution displays and max.8 traces
- Li-ion battery supports max.4 hour continuous working
- Powerful data storage capacity Max. 48h full-disclosure ECG waveform
- 120 hours tabular/graphic trend 1000 NIBP measurements
- 100 alarm events USB port transfers patient data to a PC and copies personalised user settings to other iMECs LAN and Wi-Fi networking with Mindray Hypervisor VI central station
- 3/5 lead ECG,