The MEC-1200 is a portable, configurable monitor with applications for a wide variety of hospital and outpatient areas. Its high-resolution color display offers a remarkably brilliant, crisp viewing platform that far exceeds standard compact patient monitors. Its efficient, built-in power supply makes MEC-1200 highly adaptable for use in many departments. The MEC-1200 offers all of the features you have come to rely on, in a cost-effective, portable package. The obvious solution for your dynamic monitoring needs.
- 8.4" color TFT display with 800 x 600 resolution provides optimal visualization of patient data .
- Standard features include 4 waveforms, 3 lead ECG, respiration, NIBP, SpO2, and temperature .
- Optional two-trace, integral recorder
- Full graphic and list trends of all monitored parameters, provide for instant recall of patient data
- Front panel keypad, featuring the Navigator Control Knob and quick action keys, allows for one-step operation of essential functions
- Conveniently located alarm light enables instant visualization of alarm conditions
- Built-in Power Supply for direct AC connection allows convenient transport from one location to another